Listen to our summer episode wherein we explore Manitoba’s recreational ‘mecca’ of land outside the perimeter.
Host, David von Meyenfeldt chats with guests, Reg Black, Broker/Owner, CENTURY 21 Sun Country Realty in Beausejour and Julie Friesen, Broker/Owner, Delta Real Estate in Steinbach about the diversity and nuances of recreational property in Manitoba. Our guests say you can have it all and whether you’re into fishing, hiking, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, golfing, kayaking or stargazing, this episode will inspire you to explore Manitoba’s many affordable recreational property options.
- 0:21 – Episode and Guest Introductions
- 1:40 – “What’s something we might not know about the Steinbach or Beausejour areas?”
- 4:12 – “What are some of the impacts on the current recreational market?”
- 7:14 – “What does a weekend in your area look like?”
- 7:52 – Advice for first-time recreational property buyers
- 9:53 – “What are the types of properties potential buyers can look for?”
- 10:23 – “What’s more important? the property? The home/dwelling? Amenities? Can you have it all?”
- 14: 37 – “Where should you look to get the most value? Is there a lot of give and take?”
- 19:29 – Key considerations for both the Beausejour and Steinbach areas
- 23:31 – “Who are the potential buyers in the current market?”
- 25:59 – Key takeaways
- 28:50 – Episode wrap up